All material, images, etc. are copyrighted by Donna L. Long, unless otherwise noted (like when I use photos from government websites and Wikicommons).
I operate this website/blog under the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International (CC BY-NC-ND 4.0) license.
You are free to:
- Share — copy and redistribute the material in any medium or format
- The licensor cannot revoke these freedoms as long as you follow the license terms.
Under the following terms:
- Attribution — You must give appropriate credit, provide a link to the license, and indicate if changes were made. You may do so in any reasonable manner, but not in any way that suggests the licensor endorses you or your use.
- NonCommercial — You may not use the material for commercial purposes.
- NoDerivatives — If you remix, transform, or build upon the material, you may not distribute the modified material.
- No additional restrictions — You may not apply legal terms or technological measures that legally restrict others from doing anything the license permits.
- You do not have to comply with the license for elements of the material in the public domain or where your use is permitted by an applicable exception or limitation.
- No warranties are given. The license may not give you all of the permissions necessary for your intended use. For example, other rights such as publicity, privacy, or moral rights may limit how you use the material.
Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Donna L. Long and In Season with links to the original content.
Related links provide supplemental information. I don’t necessarily agree with the views expressed in the supplemental information.
It’s only fair. I work hard on this blog. I do research, go on field trips, process photos, write many drafts and generally work my fingers to the bone. I should at least get credit for my hard work and not to have someone pretend my hard work is their hard work. So, not cool.
If you are an educator (school, environmental, library) feel free to use any information you find useful on my blog without having to contact me first for permission.
If you are a student, here is where you can use those citation skills. Use the info you want, just cite the blog and its author (me).
Long, Donna L. “Title of Page or Document.” In Season. Date of electronic publication, last update, or date of posting. Date of download. <http:www.donnallong.com/page or file name>.
Subscribe to get our latest content by email.