What questions will this guide answer?
- When to do gardening chores
- Why pruning woody plants in the fall is a terrible idea
- How to create planting schedules for your vegetable or kitchen garden
- Understand why soil amendments don’t need to be dug into the soil
- When to plant cool-season flowering annuals for the best bloom display
I write especially this book for the ecologically minded gardener who wants to garden responsibly and sustainably. After reading this handbook, you will understand how the Earth’s cycles and seasons affect your garden. You will create a beautiful, successful garden with the Earth as your guide.
PDF 88 pages
Learn these successful gardening concepts
- Learn how to use the natural warming and cooling of the Earth to plant at the optimal times.
- Learn the simple ingredients to great compost inspired by Earth’s natural processes.
- Learn why plant origins are important to their success in your garden.
- Learn to understand the timing of planting and why cool-season crops planted at the wrong time, fail.
- And finally, learn how to find the information that helps you to understand the land, soil, climate, and weather where you garden.
When I was a new gardener, the most trouble I had was when to what. Years of making mistakes and wasting money were frustrating. I pulled together my experiences and researched scientific journals to fill in the gaps in my knowledge. Then I began teaching what I learned to gardeners. My big problem was there wasn’t a book I could use for my classes that covered the topics I covered. This guide, A Seasonal Gardener’s Handbook, came out of those classes and questions from gardeners.
After reading this handbook, you will understand how the Earth’s cycles and seasons affect your garden. You will be able to create a beautiful, successful garden with the Earth as your guide.